- Using Drosophila pigmentation traits to study the mechanisms of cis-regulatory evolution
- Drosophilaphilia #2: Silencing silencers to evolve new patterns
- Collaborators publish a study showing how evolutionary changes in a transcriptional silencer shaped the repeated evolution of a fruit fly trait. Might be a first description of a pervasive mechanism of evolutionary change!
- Eric Camino, John Butts and team get published in PLoS Genetics!!
- Tom Williams to speak at Pub Science 9/09/14
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Tom Williams will tell the the Pub Science community about “Beyond the Birds and the Bees: Molecular Insights About the Making and Evolution of Fruit Fly Sexually Dimorphic Traits” on Tuesday September 9th. The presentation will begin at 7 PM … Continue reading