- DrosoPhyla: Resources for Drosophilid Phylogeny and Systematics
- Widespread cis– and trans-regulatory evolution underlies the origin, diversification, and loss of a sexually dimorphic fruit fly pigmentation trait
- New Collaborative Publication!
- Yang Liu, Mark Rebeiz, and company published a paper in Current Biology detailing the genetic events responsible for the evolution of a fruit fly color trait. Spoiler, lots of cis-regulatory evolution involved.
- Recent Williams Lab Publication in the journal Developmental Biology
Monthly Archives: June 2019
Recent Williams Lab Publication in the journal Developmental Biology
Dev Biol. 2018 Sep 1;441(1):159-175. doi: 10.1016/j.ydbio.2018.07.001. Epub 2018 Jul 4. Augmentation of a wound response element accompanies the origin of a Hox-regulated Drosophila abdominal pigmentation trait. Grover S1, Williams ME1, Kaiser R1, Hughes JT1, Gresham L1, Rebeiz M2, Williams … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment