- DrosoPhyla: Resources for Drosophilid Phylogeny and Systematics
- Widespread cis– and trans-regulatory evolution underlies the origin, diversification, and loss of a sexually dimorphic fruit fly pigmentation trait
- New Collaborative Publication!
- Yang Liu, Mark Rebeiz, and company published a paper in Current Biology detailing the genetic events responsible for the evolution of a fruit fly color trait. Spoiler, lots of cis-regulatory evolution involved.
- Recent Williams Lab Publication in the journal Developmental Biology
Monthly Archives: April 2015
The Evolutionary Origination and Diversification of a Dimorphic Gene Regulatory Network through Parallel Innovations in cis andtrans Eric M. Camino, John C. Butts, Alison Ordway, Jordan E. Vellky, Mark Rebeiz, Thomas M. Williams “Author Summary The genomic content of regulatory … Continue reading