- DrosoPhyla: Resources for Drosophilid Phylogeny and Systematics
- Widespread cis– and trans-regulatory evolution underlies the origin, diversification, and loss of a sexually dimorphic fruit fly pigmentation trait
- New Collaborative Publication!
- Yang Liu, Mark Rebeiz, and company published a paper in Current Biology detailing the genetic events responsible for the evolution of a fruit fly color trait. Spoiler, lots of cis-regulatory evolution involved.
- Recent Williams Lab Publication in the journal Developmental Biology
Monthly Archives: June 2020
Original Research ARTICLE Front. Ecol. Evol., 26 March 2020 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fevo.2020.00080 Gene Regulatory Network Homoplasy Underlies Recurrent Sexually Dimorphic Fruit Fly Pigmentation Jesse T. Hughes1, Melissa E. Williams1, Rachel Johnson1, Sumant Grover1, Mark Rebeiz2* and Thomas M. Williams1,3* 1Department of … Continue reading