- DrosoPhyla: Resources for Drosophilid Phylogeny and Systematics
- Widespread cis– and trans-regulatory evolution underlies the origin, diversification, and loss of a sexually dimorphic fruit fly pigmentation trait
- New Collaborative Publication!
- Yang Liu, Mark Rebeiz, and company published a paper in Current Biology detailing the genetic events responsible for the evolution of a fruit fly color trait. Spoiler, lots of cis-regulatory evolution involved.
- Recent Williams Lab Publication in the journal Developmental Biology
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Tom Williams will tell the the Pub Science community about “Beyond the Birds and the Bees: Molecular Insights About the Making and Evolution of Fruit Fly Sexually Dimorphic Traits” on Tuesday September 9th. The presentation will begin at 7 PM … Continue reading